Monday 14 November 2016

SNAPSHOTS


PLANTS  AND  BEAUTIFUL  FLOWERS, 2016

Snapshots from My Garden, My Sacred Garden.

Red Hippeastrum - Gorgeous
Purple Iris-Love the purple colour\

The lovely ground cover pink/reddish colour

Pelargonium with the colour colour

Bird of Paradise, beautiful!
Potted Abutilon
Red flower Abutilon
Apple Blossom Pink Hippeastrum, beautiful soft Pink

Red Intuition, variegated red rose

Orange Geranium, beautiful orange

Yellow Rose Graham Thomas
Australian Native-Lily Pily
In the round space with a round table, is My Favourite Place.

Little Fernery
Potted Flower Plants and Herbs

Potted Flower Plants

From the garden to the house, lovely flowers for large vases to dress the place.


Phalaenopsis orchid plants are growing inside the house, the beautiful flowers, stay in bloom for a long time.


In my garden, I spend my time to work, to relax and to enjoy.  My garden is My Sacred Garden, here I find peace and I do my deed with fondness.


Today is Monday, Have a Good Day and Have a Good Week All!.



Until Next Post
Susy

No comments:

Post a Comment