Sunday 5 October 2014

Early Mid Spring 2014


Spring In The Garden.
In my backyard this time of the year,  it is lovely, the garden is flourishing.  Looking at the new leaves and new growth of the pretty deciduous trees is pleasing.  The roses have lots of buds, and yet the delicate soft young leaves are so fragile, but they look healthy, and there are no aphids so far. The flower of nasturtiums and the cream and orange clivia which are in full blooms add colours in the garden.

The Pictures
From crab apple trees To cream clivia
 

 

I am so pleased that the hydrangea plants are showing off the buds, there will be flowers after all this year.

Two zucchini plants,  the gift from a friend-Irene,  will be the first vegetables to grow this year.  Zucchini is versatile, it can be served as vegetables, but it is excellent to add into chocolate cake mixture which creates a soft and moist texture, I can tell you that every gardener should have one.

I have been enjoying to the garden since I had a common cold, the fresh air does me good, and Rayner spent more time also in the garden, we both have been busy and enjoying working in the backyard.  I am sure when the family gets together, they will enjoy the Spring garden.  Mid Spring is beautiful and only gets better.

More pictures, snapshots for the next Spring.



The pictures always look impressive and better, don't they?  No, I am not disappointed though regardless.



Until Next Post
Thanks for Visiting
Susy


No comments:

Post a Comment