Tuesday 17 November 2015

Sharing.



While I was helping Rayner preparing to cut the lawn, I noticed that my beautiful standard pink floribunda rose tangled up with silverbeet plant which is in seeds. I must get rid of the silver beet plant and give the rose more space.  But as an afterthought, I decided to let it go, let it be there.  They grow together near by may as well, soon the silver beet will die down and leave me some seedling, I think it is a good think.  After all my garden is not a formal garden or a cottage garden, it is as you like it garden as I always say, all the plants are at the right places and growing together very well.


Recently we added a garden chair longue to sit on under the magnolia tree for us to rest, to enjoy looking at the garden and share afternoon tea and so forth, it is so good to have it.

I visited a friend last week, and she showed me around her garden, it's such well thought out the garden, so beautiful.  By the time we reached to the vegetable patch, she had asked me if I love rhubarb.  I got this freshly picked rhubarb from Mary, and I took it home with the thought it would be good to cook it with apple for pie crumble. 
I did indeed bake  "rhubarb and apple crumble" without any recipe, but it worked.
Rhubarb and Apple Crumble
Freshly Baked Crumble

Rhubarb and Apple Crumblen
The fresh rhubarb made the pie, thank you, Mary, for sharing.  Often I got plenty of fresh produce from my friends' garden, and it has always been excellent.

Spring is always a good time to be in the garden, seeing the plants grow very well.  They share the space happily, in fact, they look so artistic when the flowers are tangled up together, such as these pink roses resting on a rosemary plant. 
Red rose flowers tangled up with other plants.

We share our chores in our garden that makes the job done quickly and better, and we like to stay that way.

Sharing a Short Post is Sweet.  


Until Next Post
Susy


No comments:

Post a Comment