Saturday 19 September 2015

Late Flowering Orchids.


My Cymbidium.
The late flowering orchids now are in flowers, and some of them are still in buds, but soon they will open up.  Usually, they bloom around October.


Only a spike on every orchid plant, but the flowers are healthy.  The Miss Muffett orchid gives me four spikes with a lot of buds.

More Budding Orchids



Altogether, there are only six plants which are flowering this year.


Remember the cymbidium with 16 flowers which I posted, well the flowering is almost over now, only a few stems are left, and I cut them to put in a tall vase, and I know that we could enjoy them still for a few more days.
A potted orchid with 16 stems flowers.
Flowering is over
No more flowers

Now it is outside, it has been repotted, it will sleep at the right space somewhere in the garden.
The new repotted Cymbidium looks good.


I am catching up with my potted plants in the garden, the weather is getting warmer and better.  So far I did my potted Hoya plants, and the Hindu Robe Hoya now has a new look.  I must show you next time on my post.

Added Today 26 September 2015
The buds of the late flowering orchids are now open up, and they look absolutely gorgeous.







Until Next Post
Susy

No comments:

Post a Comment