Thursday 9 July 2015

My Lucky Year

It is winter in Australia, but not too cold.  Today was a sunny day. I made the best of it to be working in the garden.  I replanted two plants, and I hope they will be good and growing well in spring.

My cymbidium orchids, which are in buds stay in the house, one of the orchids plants, has sixteen spikes/stems.  I am so pleased, this is the first time of the plant to flower, not only flowering but giving me a lot of flowers. The plant is too large; however, I manage to put it on the dining table, it looks so grand and beautiful.

Soft Orange Cymbidium Orchid
The Cymbidium Orchid with Sixteen Stems and a lot of Buds
Picture Taken - 28 June 2015

The Cymbidium Orchid 
Beautiful orchid flowers, the buds start opening up.

The family can enjoy the bloom, just as well we stay in a lot as outside is cold in winter.  What can I say about the orchid, it is so amazing, I am very proud.  It is my lucky year, indeed.









I am waiting for the rest of the orchids to flower, we will have colours of orchids to adorn our home.


Individual Stem of the Orchids

 

 


Pictures were taken today the 9 of June 2015




Added a video, 23 of July 2015

The video of the full bloom cymbidium orchid





Until Next Post
Susy


No comments:

Post a Comment